【Everything flows beautifully here】
Harpley is an easy escape from the city and access to the Melbourne CBD with direct access via the Princes Freeway.
With a unique series of interconnected lakes and waterways offering a range of different water experiences from lakeside walk trails to waterfront shopping and dining, Harpley is set to make a splash.
Construction on the 435-hectare community started in 2014. Upon completion Harpley is expected to have a total of 12,000 residents and 4,000 homes.
The waterfront town centre will include a supermarket, range of specialty shops, restaurants, cafes, medical centre and chemist as well a number of professional services.
As well as a childcare centre, a Wyndham City Council Community Centre is proposed for the future. It will have a kindergarten, maternal and child health services, playgroup and a number of meeting and activity rooms.
Harpley offers the largest choice of block sizes and house and land packages, as well as a range of distinct village addresses ensuring your dream home will be as individual as you.
Upon completion, the community will have a total of 100 hectares of open space, including nine hectares of proposed village parks and gardens, 15 hectares of proposed sports fields, as well as playgrounds, barbeque areas and 26kms of hike and bike trails.
Residents can also make the most of the newly delivered 32-hectare Gary Davidson Reserve neighbouring Harpley on the corner of McGrath Road and Black Forest Road.
More than 60 hectares of open space will be dedicated to lakes and wetlands.
The natural environment plays a leading role in life at Harpley. From the century old River Red Gums we’re set to protect during construction to the storm water run-off that will be treated through a series of wetlands and harvested to refill Harpley’s extensive waterways, Harpley is a community leading the way in sustainable family living.
With a range of education facilities, from childcare and kindergarten through to primary and secondary schools, Harpley is a community set to grow with your family.
Harpley is proposed to include a public primary school, an independent primary school and a public secondary school.
Along with the proposed Harpley public and private schools, there are a number of primary and high schools in the surrounding area including 'Westbourne Grammar', Iramaoo Primary School, Thomas Chirnside Primary School, Manor Lakes College, Werribee Islamic College and MacKillop Catholic Regional College. There is also an existing bus service for transfers to Bacchus Marsh Grammar.
Harpley is located close to the University of Melbourne Werribee Campus and the Victoria University Werribee Campus, which includes an Industry Skills Training Centre.
The project offers wide range of block types, from low maintenance living to larger waterfront properties. Every house has its own garage, front yard and back yard, spacious interior design provide comfortable living environment.
• Developer: Lend Lease
• Deposit: Approx. HKD $242,000 up*
• Expected rental yield: expected can reach 7.5%# for first 2 years (please refer to calculation)
• Apartments: 4- bedroom apartment
• Large scale waterfront house and land project, located perfectly 3km away from the Werribee CBD, with good transportation network, just takes 8-minute drive to the Warribee Station, and walkable distance to bus station
• Prestigious schools just around the corner, include Manor Lakes College and Suzanne Cory High School, etc.
•Planned to be Melbourne's second CBD, the local government has confirmed to build university city, sufficient education resources are around with well-known territory institution, e.g. the University of Melbourne Werribee Campus and the Victoria University Werribee Campus.
• Well-planned project with 24 hectares open space, including nine hectares of proposed village parks and gardens, 15 hectares of proposed sports fields （Rugby/ football/ tennis courts ）, as well as playgrounds, barbeque areas and 26kms of hike and bike trails.
• The waterfront town centre is under construction, which include range of specialty shops, restaurants, cafes, medical centre and chemist as well a number of professional services.
• Sophisticated community that supermarkets, big scale shopping centers such as Wattom Street and Pacific Werribee to enjoy great food, different entertainment and shopping experience;
• The biggest scale transportation program valued at AUD 50 billion dollars is linking up Warribee to the Melbourne airport and other districts, expected the population will growth every year.
* Terms and conditions are applied, for further details please contact our sales consultants. Should there be any disputes, AP Assets Ltd's decision shall be final.
# Buyers can consider self-occupied, or rent out through authorized property company or developer. Calculation is based on 4-bedroom: [（AUD$420 x 52 weeks）/ AUD$586,500] (suggested rental fee from developer)
© 2019 AP Assets Ltd (Estate Agent Company License C-072047). Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. Some of our sales persons are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. The planning number: PS808014L, is issued by Wyndham City Council. Purchasers are acquiring an interest in the land, the building to be erected thereon, a right to use and occupy the properties in the building.
Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only.