【A Home with an Impeccable Level of Design from the Inside Out】
At Eastside Village, you’re close to everything that makes this pocket of Hawthorn East one of the city’s most sought-after places to call home.
A welcoming community is at your doorstep, with retail precinct right opposite including the Stockland Tooronga Shopping Centre, Home Hardware store, GYM and café, as well as an abundance of amenities nearby such as sports clubs, cinema and swim centre.
There are different units from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom for selection.
Wander around the humming villages of Toorak, Glenferrie, Camberwell, Tooronga and Auburn. Take a train from Tooronga station, and be in the CBD in minutes. Or explore Greater Melbourne with trams, buses and the M1 all close by. At here, you’re at the home among the city’s blue-chip suburbs, with everything at your door.
For leisurely picnics and active pursuits, Eastside Village is bound by green parks and sporting grounds, from the courts of Kooyong Tennis Club to the walking and running circuit around Anderson Park. For the more adventurous, Gardiners Creek Trail provides a picturesque riverside ride, run or walk into the heart of the city.
The project located within the coveted Auburn South Primary School catchment zone and in close proximity to established high schools and university and leading private schools such as Bialik and Alia Colleges；The University of Melbourne is in walkable distance, and it only takes a few minutes’ drive to the Swinburne University of Technology.
The exterior of Eastside Village displays a quiet elegance designed by Rothelowman, an architectural pacesetter known for its considered approach to contemporary multi-residential design. The expansive ground-floor court yards, generous terraces and planters dotted across the facades offer residents a close connection to nature.
The textured and naturally toned exteriors of Eastside Village are enhanced by the interiors by Fiona Lynch, who is currently one of the most respected designers in Australia.
• Developer: OpenCorp.
• Deposit: Approx. HKD $289,000 up*
• Apartments: 1- bedroom to 3- bedroom
• Convenient location with well-developed transportation network, just a short walking distance to the Tooronga Station, and the tram station and bus station are close to the door, and it just take half an hour to Melbourne CBD.
• With close proximity to different academic institutions for different ages nearby: walkable distance to Alia College, Bialik College; tertiary institutions like The University of Melbourne is in walkable institution, the Swinburne University of Technology is in few minutes’ drive, generating high rental demand and good return
• Full of recreational facilities are in short distance, and surrounded by green areas: Malvern City Football Club, Hockey Club, Tooronga Park and Anderson Park, etc.
• Sophisticated districts with high-tech medical service centres: Cabrini Hospital, Hawthorn East Medical & Aesthetic Clinic, Victorian Children’s Clinic etc.
• Well-developed community with different types of restaurants and big-scale shopping centres nearby, like Stockland Tooronga Shopping Centre, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Coles Tooronga Supermarket, etc.
# Buyers can consider self-occupied, or rent out through authorized property company or developer.
© 2019 AP Assets Ltd (Estate Agent Company License C-072047). Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. Some of our sales persons are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. The planning number: PP16/00614 by City of Boroondara. Purchasers are acquiring an interest in the land, the building to be erected thereon, a right to use and occupy the properties in the building.
Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only.