【Composition of A Rhythmic Lifestyles】
Opus is a freehold commercial Serviced Apartment located in the Jalan Talalla of Jalan Maharajalela, already attracts international interest by its wonder location, situated in the heart of KL City, Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia.
This wonderfully designed commercial serviced apartment is full of modernized facilities along with its unique location as being situated just opposite of one of the most awaited projects KL118, the tallest building of Malaysia upon completion. It is considered that after completion of KL118, this zone would be most important area of Malaysia.
Opus is unique for its prime location as being situated in the next epicenter of Kuala Lumpur. This area is easily accessible from different parts of city. It is well-connected via Jalan Maharajalela, Jalan Kinabalu, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, Jalan Syed Putra and Jalan Dewan Bahasa. Apart from this, the nearest rail station is the Maharajalela Monorail station which is just a 3 to 5 minutes walking distance from this area.
Other amenities near this area include reputable schools, government administrative offices and hotels. Asia e University, Goon International College, Police Headquarters，Institute of Language and Literature, etc.
For shoppers, shopping heavens like Petaling Street, Central Market Cultural Centre, Bukit Bintang's Times Square, Pavilion, NU Sentral, Mid Valley are just minutes away from the serviced apartment.
There are total 9 design layouts in this property with the unit size stating from 704 square feet up to 1,153 square feet where the intended residents can choose from studio units or 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom or 3-bedrooms units.
The specialty of furnished units is all furniture of this wonderfully designed layout will be from the famous Calvin Klein brand, giving the homes stylish and lavish look which is being incorporated for the first time in Malaysia.
• Developer: STAR EFFORT SDN BHD
• Deposit: Approx. HKD $272,000 up*
• Apartments: 1- bedroom to 3- bedroom
• Price from HKD $2,730,000 to enjoy over 700 square feet apartment with parking space
• Well furnished with furniture and home appliances
• Expected rental income up to 24%# in first 4 years
• Located at the city’s heartbeat, 5-minutes’ walk to the KL’s tallest tower – Warisan Merdeka, surrounded by the government institutions, e.g. Police Headquarters，Institute of Language and Literature, convenient location attracts professionals and generate high rental demand.
• Sophisticated transportation network, close to City Link Express, 10 minutes’ walk to the Light Rail Station, 6 minutes’ walk to the Monorail Station, easy to get everywhere you need.
• Golden convenient location with close distance to different renowned academic institutions like Asia e University , Management and Science University; business centers like Tun Razak Exchange, good choice for investors.
• 5 stars sophisticated community facilities：swimming pools, Gymnasium, Jacuzzi, Reading Room, Game room, Playground, Barbeque Area, Sky Lounge, etc.
# Buyers can consider self-occupied, or rent out through authorized property company or developer.
Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. All figures mentioned herein are indicative and for reference only. You should make your own independent inquires from the mortgage bank/broker.
We, AP Assets Limited, are engaged in estate agency work for properties outside of Hong Kong and are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.
Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only.