【Everything with Reach】Envisage Your Future
Sierra Residences delivers a limited collection of boutique house and land packages in one of the North-West’s booming centres of growth. Surrounded by natural bushland, local parks, village hubs and a number of major retail centres, it presents the perfect family address, enjoying excellent amenities and connectivity. An esteemed developer brings you a choice of 11 architecturally designed freestanding residences to suit any lifestyle needs.
Close by, The Village Centre, Kellyville Village and the Bella Vista shopping precinct cater to all of your day to day needs, including a selection of supermarkets and eateries.
And it is close to the 3rd biggest Sydney business CBD: Norwest Business Park, which’s 256 hectare large, gathering top 500 Australia enterprises’ headquarters here, attracting large amount of professionals to work here and generating high rental demand and good return.
Take a mere eight-minute walk to Kellyville Public School or a five-minute walk to Kellyville Preschool Kindergarten.
The Sydney Government has planned to develop the North-west district as part of the Greater Sydney Commission in order to fulfill the need of growing population, the transportation network is getting more and more mature, e.g. Norwest Train Station, Kellyville Train Station and the Showground Train station are under construction, it’s a brief four-minute drive to the forthcoming Kellyville station along the new Sydney Metro high-frequency railway line, due to open in 2019, making commuting to the city a breeze.
You are spoilt for choice when it comes to glorious open spaces and recreational attractions.
Take a leisurely five-minute stroll to Kellyville Park, a wonderful sporting complex with tennis and netball courts, sports fields, a cricket pitch and a kiosk. Perfect your swing at the Castle Hill Country Club Golf Course or keep fit and active on the many local walking and cycle paths meandering through tranquil green open space.
• Developer: Metro Property Development
• Deposit: approx. HKD $619,000 up*
• Apartments: 4- bedroom to 5- bedroom
• Close to the 3rd biggest Sydney business CBD: Norwest Business Park, gathering top 500 Australia enterprises’ headquarters here, attracting large amount of professionals to work here and generating high rental demand and good return
• Perfect Location with good transportation network, just takes 4-minute walk to the bus station, Norwest Train Station, Kellyville Train Station and the Showground Train station are under construction, the future transportation network make the district more mature, and easy accessible to CBD and different districts of Sydney.
• Educational district and easy access to various top primary and high schools, include Kellyville Public School, Beaumont Hills Public School and Sherwood Ridge Public School, etc.
• Well-developed community with different types of restaurants and shopping centres like the Village Centre, Kellyville Village Shopping Centre, Woolworths, etc.
# Buyers can consider self-occupied, or rent out through authorized property company or developer.
© 2018 AP Assets Ltd (Estate Agent Company License C-072047). Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. Some of our sales persons are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision.
If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. The planning number: 1194/2016/ZE , is issued by The City of Whitehorse. Purchasers are acquiring an interest in the land, the building to be erected thereon, a right to use and occupy the properties in the building.
Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only.