Stylish living comes easily at Vicinity
A modern boomtown, Australia’s fourth-biggest city is infused with new-world energy and multicultural enthusiasm, at average income is the second high in Australia, just a bit lower than Canberra.
Vicinity Apartments is perfectly located between Linkage Avenue and Sleeper Lane at the core of Cockburn Central, approximately 20km south of Perth CBD. This exciting new development offers an array of enticing possibilities for homebuyers and investors alike.
The project is responsible by the well-established international real estate developer – Frasers Property, and is part of Cockburn Living Developments. The Developments covers a total area of about 9.8 hectares and comprise of approx. 1,200 homes, commercial and retails units. Cockburn Living is a Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) which is a key project for the Western Australian Government.
Step inside your apartment and be welcomed by your deluxe cooking zone featuring Smeg cooktop, oven and rangehood, as well as high quality modern features like the stunning DiamondGloss bench tops and chrome bathroom furniture finishes. Add in the comfort of living area air-conditioning and the peace-of-mind of audiovisual intercom security.
• Developer: Frasers Property
• Deposit: HKD $160,000 up*
• Expected rental yield: expected can reach 10%# for first 2 years
• Apartments: 1- bedroom to 2- bedroom apartment
• Good transportation network, just takes 3-minute walk to the Cockburn Central Railway Station, easy accessible to CBD and different districts of Perth easily.
• With close proximity to various academic institutions of different ages nearby: Murdoch University, The University if Western Australia, Emmanuel Catholic College and Mater Christi Catholic Primary School, etc..
• Surrounded by numerous of medical and aviation developments, e.g. Fiona Stanley Hospital and the Jandakot Airport, large amount of professionals generating high rental demand and good return
• Sophisticated district with various green and leisure facilities: Beeliar Regional Park, Cockburn Youth Centre, Public Library, Goodlife Health Clubs, Golf Club, etc.
• Well-developed community with different types of restaurants and big-scale shopping centres like Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, Coles Gateway, Woolworths Gateways, etc.
# Buyers can consider self-occupied, or rent out through authorized property company or developer. Calculation is based on 1-bedroom：[（AUD$275 x 52 weeks）/ AUD$269,000] (suggested rental fee from developer )
*© 2018 AP Assets Ltd (Estate Agent Company License C-072047). Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. The property is completed. Some of our sales persons are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.
Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only.