Brisbane is an emerging core city with excellent surrounding developments and Queensland, well known for its sunshine and beaches, particularly booming tourism, which attracts more than 90 million overnight visitors each year. Brisbane, as Australia's closest east Asian city to Asia, is also a strategic city for merchandise trade in the southern hemisphere, with a bright future.
Brisbane is a leading lifestyle destination– a city where business and pleasure easily work in tandem. A prominent destination for business and investment, major events and international education, Brisbane is rapidly emerging as a city of choice for major companies and new residents.
Strategically located within 6km of the city and boasting direct access to CityCat ferry terminals, regional road infrastructure, rail and bus lines, Hamilton offers high connectivity to the Brisbane CBD and other major employment nodes in Brisbane whilst maintaining a vibrant, engaging and memorable urban community that celebrates its waterfront location.
• Located at Northshore Development Zone, which is Brisbane's most important development zone following the site of South Bank Park in 1988 and strategically located.
• Have 304ha of waterfront development opportunities, more than 100ha and 60ha respectively compared to the Docklands Development Zone and Fisherman's Bend in Melbourne.
• Brisbane Science Park to be completed by 2020 which has 60,000 square meters Multipurpose master plan area including offices, laboratories, technology and storage areas
• Number of infrastructure projects have been launched, including a new runway at Brisbane Airport, Kingsford Smith Drive upgrades, etc.
• It is expected that by 2031, the employment growth rate in Hamilton will reach a record high, more than 146,000 jobs and the booming of real estate development in the region
Riverlight is located in a prime residential area in Hamilton, north of Brisbane. It is a large urban-built waterfront precinct developed by the government and is a large promenade development that combines residential and villa accommodation. Built on a 600-meter bank of the Brisbane River and boasting 2.5 hectares of communal parkland and over 1.5 km of trails and cycle paths, which offers a quality living experience.
Two striking buildings that rise above the other Hamilton Reach releases, Riverlight presents a contemporary facade designed to embrace light and green space.
• Project Developer: Frasers Property Australia, Australia's premier real estate company, which awarded numerous awards and over 90 years of experience in construction and development
• Available in 1, 2 and 3-bedroom options, all units are luxuriously decorated with famous kitchenware
• Located on the Brisbane River, just 5 minutes from Brisbane CBD
• Few minutes to Brisbane International Airport and inland airport
• Near the famous Eat Street market
• Located in a prime location surrounded by Royal Queensland Golf Course (private membership), Brisbane River and Northshore Waterfront Park
• Hamiliton City Cat Ferry Terminal is located at the estate, residents can easily access to various locations, QUT and University of Queensland
• Ready to move in, expected completion: first quarter 2018.
• Prices are expected to increase by 6-7%* per annum!
• Prices only from AUD 380,000*, NOW hot selling!
AP Assets Limited is engaged in estate agency work for properties outside Hong Kong and is not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.
Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. Some of our sales persons are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Purchasers are acquiring an interest in the land, the building to be erected thereon, a right to use and occupy the properties in the building. Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only. Please be advised, Purchasers should check with banks, finance companies or the vendor/developer concerned directly on whether they will be able to obtain the needed mortgage loan to purchase the property/development